The job requisition to which you referred is closed and is not currently open for application.
The details for this requisition are shown below for archival and reference use only.
Annual Salary Minimum:
Annual Salary Maximum:
Salary Details: Commensurate with Experience
Duties & Responsibilities: The State Accounting Office (SAO) is recruiting for a Team Lead who will be responsible for managing the PeopleSoft FSCM (Financials) Production Support Business Analyst team. This position has hiring authority at the supervisor level and will have approximately 5 direct reports. This position will report directly to the State Accounting Office FSCM Business Analyst Manager. This position will work to define and implement production support and routine methodology best practices, processes and tools-- in accordance with the State of Georgia Technology Policy. The incumbent will partner with other PeopleSoft team members to improve client service to the State Agencies supported by SAO and assist from a systems point of view in the needs of the SAO team to prepare the annual Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and Budgetary Compliance Report (BCR). The incumbent will define and maintain metrics for production support tickets to show improvements within their team as well as value to other teams within SAO and clientele. Other duties as assigned by Manager and Director.
• Manage the PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Production Support Team, including approximately 4-6 Business Analysts (Tier 2 support).
• Ensure team adherence to SAO methodology related to the support of PeopleSoft FSCM applications, inlcuding: Production Support, Routine Projects,routine application maintenance, and Executive Operations projects
• Manage SDLC for production support issues and minor enhancements following SAO project methodology which includes the following phases: Business Request, Concept Assessment, Design and Development, Testing, Project Delivery, and Continuous Monitoring.
• Research and assist in implementation of new tools to that will help create process efficiencies and effectiveness within the PeopleSoft support team.
• Work with Metrics team to determine metrics to track and measure process improvements.
• Work with Project Management and Quality team to ensure team follows methodology and control points appropriately and timely.
• Meet or beat service level objectives set out for client deadlines and ticket times.
• Complete level of effort templates for proposed enhancements • Work with helpdesk Manager to build out knowledge base to enable more assistance from Tier 1 support
• Stay current on proposed and existing pronouncements impacting the State from session regulations, Accounting Policy changes/updates, HCM or Financial law changes, and technology rules.
• Serves as a FSCM resource to provide communications and presentations to user agencies and personnel.
• Identify training areas required for internal and external resources which may require assistance with development and execution of training curriculum
• Develop relationships with PeopleSoft supported agency leadership/ management. Develop partnership to continuously review FSCM support initiatives and related issues. • Ensure accurate and timely reporting of team forecast/actual time through resource time tracking tool use to determine cost basis for work done on behalf of agencies.
• Ensure all production support and routine processes are captured within CRM ticketing tool or project management methodology.
• Work with PeopleSoft Leadership to coordinates the timely preparation and completion of the Statewide Cost Allocation Plan, Goals, Performance Reviews, Required Ethics Training, etc.
• Assist leadership team in fostering and growing a team environment.
• Public speaking with presentations to key stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Training & Experience: Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years in a supervisory position Or Associate degree in a related field and three years of related experience with at least two years in a supervisory position Or Two years at the lower level or equivalent (ITP062)
Agency Specific Qualifications and/or Preferred Qualifications: : Completion of a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, information technology or a related field from an accredited college or university AND four years experience managing professional level staff (in accounting, finance, information technology).
Position Specific Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance Information Technology AND
• 1-2 years experience in a managerial capacity AND
• 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft AND
• 2-5 years of accounting or auditing experience.
• Masters or MBA is a plus
• Experience writing project requirements and test scripts
• Prior state government experience is preferred
• Experience in supporting complex ERP Financials systems
• Experience with QC testing tool is a plus
• Ability to plan and work effectively in order to meet assigned deadlines
• Public speaking and presentation experience to key stakeholders
• Strong team management and people skills
• Client service experience
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Proficient in writing business and functional requirements as well as test scripts
Additional Information: Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.
For more information about this job contact:*
*Note: This contact may be able to provide answers to specific questions you have about this job posting. However, DO NOT e-mail or submit your application/resume to this contact unless directed otherwise in the "Additional Information" section above.