The job requisition to which you referred is closed and is not currently open for application.
The details for this requisition are shown below for archival and reference use only.
RiverEdge Behavioral Hlth Cntr
Life SPRING Residential
Annual Salary Minimum:
Annual Salary Maximum:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates Therapeutic Child Care (TCC) program and curriculum development.
• Coordinates and plans TCC activities, provide outreach and collaboration with community agencies.
• Provide direct clinical and support services for children and/or their families including assessments and service planning.
• Responsible for coordinating and facilitating groups with individuals, parents and/or their children.
• Administer AAP1-2 and other assessment tools, develop treatment plans, document daily notes, and assist with discharge planning.
Minimum Training & Experience: Master's degree and eligibility to be licensed Or Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years of experience in social service delivery
Additional Information: All interested applicants must submit an online resume at www.careers.ga.gov. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.